Advanced Renamer is a free program for renaming multiple files and folders at once. By configuring renaming methods the names can be manipulated in various ways.
With Advanced Renamer you can construct new file names by adding, removing, replacing, changing case, or giving the file a brand new name based on known information about the file.
- Change the case of a filename to uppercase or lowercase, or change the case of the first letter in every word.
- Replace a part of a filename based on a search pattern.
- Change readonly attribute of files.
- Add incrementing numbers with leading zeros to filenames.
- Change file extensions.
- Cleanup file names and remove spaces and underscores.
- Add a prefix or surfix to filenames.
- Copy or move files to other folders. New folder names can be constructed from file tags and patterns.
- Revert names to original names if renaming batch goes wrong.
- Organize music files based on ID3 tags.
- Use EXIF information to sort image files and organize them in folders.
- Save batch presets for later use or them with friends and colleagues.